Wednesday, April 7, 2010

15 3/4 + 1 = The new Hobson Family!

Scary but true, the Hobsons have added one more to the family! Angelie and Bryan Bauer were sealed together on March 27, 2010 in Boise! Bryan is a great addition to the family and as you can see from the picture below we are all very excited! Here are just a few pictures from the wedding...if you want to see more visit my facebook.



The girls minus my sister Haley who is serving a mission in Japan right now.
The new Hobson family (again minus Haley and Sam who are both in Japan serving missions). The 3/4 is our baby who is due in two weeks!!Hobsons and Frys! The whole Fry family was able to travel and make it to the wedding. It was super fun to have them in Boise- it had been too long!

Chad and I and 9 month prego belly...hard to miss these days.

I couldn't resist putting this picture in of my cute little Grandma! She even wore a jacket to match Angelie's colors. Love you Grandma!

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That's more like 1 + 7/8ths! That baby girl is almost here!!!! And Ang looks beautiful in her photos Please, please fill me in on Rachel's new boy toy?!!!!