1. My mom substituted the whole week before Christmas for a teacher whose mom passed away. Chad and I also volunteered at the school and redid her bulletin board. Chad made the big gingerbread man and house and I did all the borders and letters. Then the 1st grade class decorated the little gingerbread and peppermints...cute huh?
2. Decorating the Christmas tree is an event here. Our tree topper is a little unusual (a teddy bear), we rotate every year who gets to put the bear on and this year Chad got to! Chad, consider yourself official! The next picture is us in front of the finished tree.
3. Every year the whole Hobson family gets together and goes caroling. Last year it was freezing and this year it was actually not too bad and my stomach is still small enough that I can zip up my coat (always a plus!) - I don't think Chad knew the pic was being taken.
4. We spent Christmas Eve with my family because we were able to talk to Haley and Sam on their missions! They are both doing excellent and it was exciting to talk to them. We also decorate boxes to put our presents in Christmas morning. Chad and I combined and did Santa's sleigh with a reindeer. There wasn't much box left when we were done but I think it turned out great!
5. Dinner at Tucanos Brazilian Grill. This place is delicious and well worth it!!!!
6. Of course, Christmas Eve pajamas! These are some comfy sweats!
7. Christmas morning started early with opening our gifts to each other and from my family at the Hobson household then we went out to Nampa and spent the rest of the day and spent the night with Chad's family. Our big gift to ourselves was a new video camera so we can record all the baby events this year!
8. And last but not least on Christmas Day with Chad's whole family together and in town we did family pictures. I was super impressed we got it all done in 30 minutes!! Props to the Zwygarts!!