Saturday, October 24, 2009

Our first concert

Chad and I finally went to a concert together and it couldn't have been better! It was an outdoor fest in a park, downtown Tempe. It started out being a little warm (yeah still in the 100s) but once the sun set it was super nice! The band lineup went like this:

Colbie Cailat
Gavin Rossdale (former lead singer of Bush)
The B-52's
Jason Mraz
Rob Thomas

Now you may ask why the B-52s? I have no idea, but the fact that I got to scream Love Shack along with the crazy old group made the whole thing worth it! Chad was super excited when he realized Gavin Rossdale was part of Bush- and who doesn't love Colbie and Jason? Great first concert!

Colbie

Gavin

B-52s

Jason and Colbie

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Hobs - SO JEALOUS!!!! Thanks for the happy birthday message. I'm so busy, because I'm studying for my big Child life exam that's in seattle in 2 weeks....I'm so nervous! I promise ro call soon.

Cherelish said...

Sarah! You know, every time I hear "Curbside Prophet" by Jason Mraz I think of you . . . every single time! I just remember working in the kitchen with you and listening to him. Haha! Miss you tons!

Sarah and Trent said...

Ohhhh you guys are so lucky!! I wanted to go so bad~ I was going to get tix for an anniversary present for Trent. But then there was a bishopric bbq that night! I didn't think the exec. secretary had to go. :(
Oh wow, those are allll my favorites!
cute blog--