Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The 4th of July

Chad and I were able to go to McCall (Donnelly) over the fourth of July for my family reunion. We DROVE the whole way non stop. It was a crazy 17 hours after Chad working all day. But it was worth it to get to the cabin before everyone woke up. After the cabin we were able to go to the temple with Angelie to receive her endowments and then we went to lunch with Chad's family. On our way through Utah we were also able to stop and have lunch with Chad's Dad. So, we can say that it was a very successful trip. Here are some of our activities (there are a lot of pictures on this post but they are all fun so scroll to the end!):


Enjoying some time around the campfire with my sister Angelie and sister-in-law Melissa


Everynight we all have dinner together. Here we are enjoying Bob and Kim's delicious Sunday Italian.


There were some good rainstorms in the evenings but it made for great sunrises over the lake. This was taken from our back porch

Chad and I roastin some mallows

Okay, I thought this was pretty funny. My cousins brought their fishing rods so Chad tried his hand at fishing here's his fish, and the other picture is what the triplets caught. Haa haa




Chad is mastering the art of waterskiing


A self portrait of everyone in the boat.


It was a beautiful night with the low clouds. We were trying to catch the glass water. This is my cousin Jake


The triplets loved riding the tube. I became Aubrey's tube buddy. She was brave and even went with no hands!



Can you believe how big Tanner (my nephew) is and his red hair? I remember when the triplets were this big.


And of course this post wouldn't be complete without a picture of these three. It was really fun to be able to hang out with them. We hadn't seen them since Thanksgiving.

0 comments: