Monday, June 8, 2009

Tis' the season for weddings!

May was a great month, not only were Chad and I able to celebrate our one year anniversary but we were able to enjoy a few other weddings!

First was my cousin Kyle and his wife Hailey. I was in Boise when they were married but Chad was able to make it to the reception here in Mesa. Congrats cuz and welcome to the family Hailey!


Next was one of my best friends Ashley aka George. We were able to attend the sealing, Brent is a boy version of George and we are super excited for them! I LOVE this picture of the six of us, it is a little High School Musicalish but you HAVE to have a jumping picture when it comes to us.



And last was Chad's cousin Joel and his wife Chelsey. They had a great sealing and also had a ring ceremony for her family. They couldn't have asked for better weather and the ceremony was gorgeous. Thanks for the Goodwood! Mmmm. Congrats guys!

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

GEORGE IS GORGEOUS! Yay for her...and of course I love the jumping shots!

Heidi said...

Wow! That is a lot of weddings!!! Ashley, if you read this, you look STUNNING as a bride-- congratulations! Holy smokes she looked soooo pretty!! The picture of the two of you together is so cute, Sarah! Fun post!

Jeff and Aubry said...

You and George look so good!! I love the pictures and how fun to go to all of those weddings?? We were at your house a couple of weeks ago when Parker wanted to play with Tyler and I was thinking about you! I also wanted to make sure you have access to our blog - I don't think I have your email and I want you to be able to see it, so if you don't have an invite just email me at freckclan@gmail.com. Thanks Sarah!

Jeff and Aubry said...

Oh yea - and I love love love the picture of you, Juliann, and George with all of your husbands. You are all lucky to have stayed such good friends over the years! And I'm so happy for Kyle. I haven't seen him in so long so if you ever talk to him, please tell him I said hello!