Monday, April 20, 2009

Angelie's Visit

Angelie came to visit us during her Spring Break. We started out the week with our usual after church picture and then we drove to Mesa to show her the temple. They have a really cool cactus garden and check this...the street running behind the temple is Hobson. A perfect photo op.



One night we walked up to "A" mountain to show her the city of Tempe and Phoenix.

Most of the afternoons we spent lounging by the pool. Angelie came just as white as me and left darker...I will never get a tan here. When Chad got home from work we had a BBQ.

Angelie joined our pizza night. Chad showed off his pizza skills, all those years at lotsa motsa are paying off!

And last but not least we hit up a Spring Training game we had awesome seats. Then that night we went to an ASU softball game and saw Angelie's friend from Boise. It was a great week.

1 comments:

Brad & Emily said...

Sarah, I found your blog! You two look so cute! I hope you don't mind if I check out your little blog from time to time.

Brad and I have a blog, too, so if you want to check us out, it's goodsells.blogspot.com