Thursday, January 29, 2009

Camping in January???

One great thing about living in Arizona is you get to enjoy the outdoors in the middle of the winter (without getting cold)! We wanted to get out before I started working so we met Peter about halfway in Lake Havasu. It was a beautiful weekend. We explored the town a little bit, Chad and I took a fairy ride to California, hiked a little, and sat around the campfire.

Chilling at the campsite, The blue circle is our site-we were right on the water


Peter brought Bridger we had fun seeing all his tricks. The other picture is Chad and I on the California side of the lake overlooking the AZ side.


This is the London Bridge in town

5 comments:

Brent and Mallory said...

Hey we went there for the New Years!!!

Mary Ann said...

I love Lake Havasu...spent many a girls' campout there! Anywho, I love the acoustic version of free-fallin by John Mayer on your website. I downloaded it and now listen to it repeatedly in the car...miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

You look so happy!!! I wish I could catch up with and visit but this will work. I bet you are much warmer than I am in Rexburg.

Katie Howell

Jeff and Aubry said...

Hello, miss Sarah! I love to see what's going on in your life - it seems like it's been forever since I've seen you! Hope you are doing well and I wanted to make sure I gave you access to my blog. If not, e-mail me at freckclan@gmail.com and I would love to add you! Aubry (Dial)

Krista & Tyler said...

Sarah. Are you still camping?