Monday, October 27, 2008

Adventures at Lucky Peak

About a month ago (yeah I am really slow at posting things!) My friend George came to town for a visit. As luck has it, I had the Saturday off which isn't common! We started our day by going boating with her sister and brother-in-law. We knew it was going to be a little cold at the lake but we got something better than cold water...About a 1/2 hour into the trip a nice storm came up over the dam, bringing heavy rain, wind, thunder and lightning. We decided we better get off the lake ASAP seeing as we didn't want to die. So we took the boat out waited the storm and of course got back in. We were going to enjoy some hot chocolate but Kaley only brought hot water!

Here we are all sharing a little poncho trying to make it to the dock.



All we did was surf. In the picture on the left I was about to throw the rope into the boat but was busy singing along with "Good Fight" by Dashboard and crashed right after the pic was taken.




Chad and I enjoying the boat before the storm





1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Hobs you and Chad are SO CUTE TOGETHER! I wish I could've been there. P.S. thanks for calling about my birthday and I most definitely forgive you...love your guts! P.S.S> Where are you guys applying for jobs?